The 2020 RGCA Strategy is focused on laddering up to our value proposition to share knowledge, combine our powerful voices, and provide opportunities to learn from one another.
Create and curate knowledge to be used in leading our respective gift card businesses.
Combine our powerful voices throughout the industry for the purpose of protecting and promoting gift cards.
Create opportunities to share and learn from fellow industry experts.
Committee Structure and Goals
- Committees are either charged with delivering content (Knowledge Committees) or communicating content (Engagement Committees).
- Make it easy to understand where opportunities exist. Leverage communication templates and the RGCA website.
- We’ve limited the standing committees so as to allow us to focus on doing a few things exceptionally. The Regional Symposiums and webinars create opportunity to discuss hot topics.
- Invite specific people to round out committee representation across the supply chain while helping guide people to engagement.
- Legal/Government Affairs/Accounting
- Fraud, Risk, Data Security
- Gift Card Certification and Education
- Road Shows
- Internal Communications
- Marketing, Communications, & PR