The RGCA is comprised of national and regional companies operating in the close-loop industry. Member companies include—but are not limited to—retailers, restaurants, travel and entertainment brands, card manufacturers, solution providers, distributors, and digital providers. Through the RGCA, members can band together to provide a unified voice for the industry so that we can more effectively advocate for policies that protect retailers and consumers. RGCA members collaborate to develop and promote best practices that convey the positive attributes of gift cards to ensure consumer satisfaction and strengthen the industry.
- Explore key topics and trends through research, presentations, and webinars —member log-in required.
- Receive the newsletter with updates on upcoming events, marketing opportunities, legislative & legal trends, fraud & security trends, and opportunities to get involved.
- Save when registering for the RGCA Forum, the premier event for closed-loop professionals.
- Free attendance at Regional Symposiums and access to all supporting materials
- Receive timely updates on laws and regulations that impact the closed-loop industry. Also available online with member log-in.
- Complimentary time with RGCA's legal counsel and reduced rates thereafter.
- Opportunity to join RGCA member conference calls to discuss new and pressing legal issues.
- Reduced rates for RGCA media tours —holiday themed broadcasts on local TV stations that reach more than 4 million viewers.
- Leverage RGCA website and social media to promote your brand.
- Right to place the RGCA logo on your gift cards, website, and email communications to showcase your company's commitment to consumer-friendly practices.
- Complimentary PR consultations from RGCA's PR firm, The Fletcher Group.
Want to learn more about the RGCA and all the benefits of membership? Attend an upcoming member orientation
to speak with fellow RGCA about how you can get involved and reap the most value from the association to improve your business.
Annual Membership Options
Supporting Non-Retailers may not be officers, but are eligible for the non-voting at-large seat on the Executive Committee.
Recognizing that several individuals active in RGCA have been impacted by coronavirus-related layoffs or furloughs, on April 22, 2020 the RGCA board approved a bylaw amendment creating a membership opportunity for these individuals.
This temporary individual membership allows individuals who have been part of the RGCA who have lost their position in a member company due to a layoff or furlough to receive a non-voting, six-month membership to keep them connected and informed while they seek new employment in the industry. These individual members many serve on committees, access online member resources, and receive member communications.
If you or someone you know qualifies for this membership, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are You Eligible for Membership?
If you meet the following conditions, you are qualified for RGCA membership:
1. I can comply with the Code of Principles of the RGCA.
2. My company has a vested, viable interest in programs within the closed-loop gift card category and is interested in the advancement of the industry by promoting, protecting, and enhancing the use of closed-loop gift cards.
The membership committee meets the first and third Fridays of the month. Member applications are reviewed and approved by the committee.
Apply to become A MEMBER TODAY!